Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

New Business and Page!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know that I haven't disappeared! I'm currently working on starting up my own (official) commission painting business! I've obviously been painting miniatures for many years (I started around 10 years ago) and have been doing miniature commission painting since around 2012 on and off, but I've gotten the entrepreneurial bug and have decided to go all in with it! I'm currently working on getting my studio redesigned to be more functional, as well as work on a price sheet and new test models to help future customers price out potential commissions easier. I've also created a new Facebook page to help keep people updated if you want to check it out and give it a like! Thanks for reading again!

https://www.facebook.com/thepaintersroom

No comments:

Post a Comment