Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Eldar Fire Dragons Commission WIP

Hey everyone! Sorry for such a long delay between my posts. Classes were pretty hectic last semester, and I'm starting to feel the heat again this spring too - but I'm hoping to actually keep up with this blog! I hope to add at least 3-4 posts a week ranging from WIP (like this one) to step by step tutorials from techniques to entire models.
      I am also very happy to show everyone my new and improved photography light box. I know the pictures from my first post are quiet dark - I hope to re post an image of the finalized White Scar Space Marine I painted up last September so everyone can get a better look at what the tutorial will give you.
     Alright, sorry for the block of text but I have quiet a lot of catching up to do. Without further ado - here are the nice and shiny pewter Fire Dragons I'll be working on for the next few weeks. I'm pretty excited as I hope I'll be painting them as the Shrine of the Burning Lance scheme (found in WD322) if my client decides on that of course. Stay tuned for updates on my progress and feel free to ask any questions about how I painted them in my future posts!



No comments:

Post a Comment