Pages

Friday, December 26, 2014

Happy Holidays and a quick recap!

Hey people! Well it seems I certainly failed on keeping this blog updated as I had hoped. This year has been quiet crazy for me to say the least. I just recently graduated from university and am now on the job hunt! Over the next few days I'll try to be posting some updates related to small commission works or just models I've painted over the past year but never got the chance to post. I may also do a small recap of the CMON Expo I attended earlier this year as well. Thanks for tuning in and hopefully I can make good on my original plan! - In the meantime, here are some pictures of Ama No Zako from the Malifaux miniature line I painted as a quick table top gaming commission in July I believe. Happy Holidays and I hope your year was one to remember!

                             (Be sure to click the post to see a few more pics of Ama No Zako!)


1 comment:

  1. Superb post! I loved reading through this. Anyway, we have also been trying to find out best outdoor Seattle venues for our son’s birthday bash. We are going to host an army themed bash on his wish. He will be turning 12 and wants this patriotic theme for his birthday.

    ReplyDelete